Friday 10 January 2014

Princess Susie's youngest fan

Princess Susie, our Sleeping Beauty doll who isn’t getting much sleep these days, is back once again from her trip around the world. 

This time she’s been spreading the word in Kenilworth of our rock n’ roll panto to fans young and old, which runs up to January 11. You can book tickets here, or by calling 01785 254 653, if you haven’t already. 

Dear friends,

After travelling the world, my most recent journey took me to a lovely town a little closer to home. This time I visited the beautiful Kenilworth in Warwickshire, which is just down the road from Stafford. Well, almost.

I decided it was time to visit some of my adoring fans. I can tell Jessie here really looks up to me, and was very happy to meet me. She also looks as sleepy as I feel. Get your beauty sleep Jessie, I know it’s how I stay so fresh.

Having a cuddle with Jessie

There are lots of places I still want to visit, but it’s always nice to meet new people and make some friends. I’m sure everyone can enjoy our Sleeping Beauty rock n’ roll panto, even if they’re as young as Jessie.

That’s all for my trip to Kenilworth. I’m now about to go back home to my beloved Stafford, but I think I’m going to take a lesson from Jessie and have a quick nap before I set off.

Your friend,
Princess Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment