Friday 3 January 2014

Behind the scenes in Ipswich

Princess Susie, our Sleeping Beauty doll, has been helping out behind the scenes at the New Wolsey Theatre in Ipswich. 

If you'd like the doll to visit you, just email Emma Hogan on ehogan@staffordbc.gov.uk for more information.

Have you already been to see our Sleeping Beauty rock ‘n’ roll panto? Why not go again? It’s on at the Stafford Gatehouse Theatre until January 11, 2014. Just book your tickets here or give us a call on 01785 254 653.

Dear friends,

I’ve had an incredible Christmas so far, and I really hope you have too. After visiting the Harry Potter studios, I headed down to Ipswich, to see my friends at the New Wolsey Theatre.

This holiday season, the theatre will be entertaining their fans with a rock ‘n’ roll production of Dick Whittington. My friends here tell me that performances run up to January 25, and should be a treat for audiences of all ages.

Here I am, backstage before a show, helping some of the cast rehearse their lines. We had a great time and I haven’t laughed so hard since seeing this year’s Stafford Gatehouse’s rock ‘n’ roll panto.

Rock 'n' roll panto
Turning the pages proved to be a bit of a challenge

If you happen to be in Ipswich over the holidays and you notice that the streets are paved with rock ‘n’ roll classics, blame it on the musical twist on the traditional tale. Just make sure you don’t miss it!

Your friend,
The travelling Princess Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment