Tuesday 7 January 2014

Happy New Year from Princess Susie!

Princess Susie, our Sleeping Beauty doll, is finally back from her trip around the world. 

You still have one last chance to see the Sleeping Beauty Panto at the Stafford Gatehouse Theatre until January 11. Just book your tickets here or by ringing our box office on 01785 254 653.

Dear friends,

The last two months have been incredible! I’ve seen so many interesting places and met some amazing and wonderful people.

After spending Christmas at the Harry Potter studios and helping out at the New Wolsey Theatre in Ipswich, I indulged myself and stayed in Wales to welcome the New Year. Luckily, my friends saved my Christmas presents until I got here. I was just getting ready to open them when this picture was taken.

Rock 'n' roll panto
I got a lovely new tiara, and an electric toothbrush.
My friends and I decided to go for a short road trip before the end of the year celebrations. As always, safety first!
Rock 'n' roll panto
Just taking a short nap
2013 was an amazing year. I travelled the world and had some terribly exciting adventures. I’m so happy I decided to wake up and hit the road when I did, although I really miss my darling Simon Steadfast. Here I am, admiring the lovely Welsh countryside and daydreaming of my sweetheart.

Rock 'n' roll panto
Sunny skies always make me sleepy

After my drive, I went on a quick shopping spree, to get everything ready for the big New Year’s Eve party my friends were organising. I bought myself a lovely new dress and even some mistletoe for good luck.

Rock 'n' roll panto
Like any princess, I love shopping

I couldn't help myself and also went into a music shop, where I tested out some guitars and practiced some of my favourite tunes, including Celebration, Don’t Leave Me This Way and my best-loved Wake Up Little Susie. In fact, I even performed that one at the New Year’s party.

Rock 'n' roll panto

Speaking of which, I had a great time on New Year’s Eve. I spent the entire night dancing and celebrating and I even enjoyed a tiny glass of champagne. It was the best way to finish off a sensational year. Here I am at the end of the night, barely able to keep my eyes open.

Rock 'n' roll panto

I hope your winter holidays were at least as exciting and fun as mine. Although the New Year has already started and most of you are probably back at work, here’s a belated Happy New Year wish from your friend, Princess Susie. I hope 2014 brings you all the love and happiness you deserve!

Your friend,
Princess Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment